Monday, June 13, 2011

First Blog

This is my first blog...ever....I can't believe it.....but, you are reading the proof.. We went to Quilt Market in Salt Lake City, then went on to Montana...We got caught in floods and fires on our way back to Texas...Wow... What a ride.. We got orders filled and I decided to move my workshop from my house to my garage .  Good idea, but first I had to talk my hubby into it....Not so easy, as he hates to move or clean anything.  Well....I won this battle and  we just finished painting the floor today...Yepper, we had to do it and yes some of the paint hit the fan..but it was totally worth it. Now the fun stuff starts tomorrow.. Moving stuff I can't live without and decorating......

I have decided to hold workshops there...have some fun for a change..you are welcome to join me....my first workshop will be in August in Carrollton, Texas with the Silver Star Mercantile. however....It will be a wool applique that I am almost finished with. I am going to show you a sneak peak.....Call the Silver Star for more details...Gotta go for now, Maggie and Quinn want their walk and John has to save this...I haven't learned to do that yet..

dolores storm

No comments:

Post a Comment