Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Down on the Lakadaisies Farm Blog 16 or THANK YOU

Down on the Lakadaisies Farm Blog 16 or THANK YOU
It is the day before Thanksgiving, so I decided to write a short note about being Thankful for what we have. So many people wonder about what what their life would be like if they had chosen another path than the one they took. Most of them are convinced that the other path would be so much better...Life would be so great...All of their dreams would come true....They would have more money, a better house, they would of course be married to the perfect mate....But, really.....I don’t think so.

The path we chose to begin with may not be so bad....If you aren’t doing what you want to do in life, you can change it....There is no law against it....Of course you may have to work a little longer for it, but it is there for you to do...

I asked myself the other day what I would do if I suddenly won the lottery and had all the money I would ever need to live on. After several hours, I decided I would be doing the same thing I am doing now. So...I guess I really did choose the right path and I am thankful for it.

I am thankful for my family, my puppies and the chance to do what I love to do for a living. I am truly blessed that I am supported by them and you. Without either of you, my life would not be so rich....so Thank you .....for supporting me and believing in me for so many years.

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving...and a wonderful start to the holiday season.

Enjoy life...
Dolores Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment