Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Down on the Lakadaisies Farm Blog #11 or Back on the Trail

Down on the Lakadaisies Blog #11 or Back on the Trail

Hey, I fell asleep for a bit. Well, we are back on the Quilt Show Trail. We are headed to Houston for the Quilt Guild of Greater Houston show at Stafford on the 9th and 10th, and in Longmont, Colorado at Quilt-a- Fair on the 23rd and 24th. Both of those are in September, of course. I am looking forward to some very cool weather in Colorado, hope I am not dissappointed. We will be at the guild show in Canton Tx. , on the 14th and 15th of October. I haven’t decided on the Festival in Houston yet......... I am procastinating. I am having big sales most weekends at my shop outside of Lampasas, hoping to downsize and be able to put our place on the market. We still have lots of antiques left, and some of my originals will be on the market as well. So......if you have nothing to do and want to pick up some bargains....Come on down, or up..... which ever the case may be......Call first, just in case.

Quinn is here , telling me he is hungry......so I will be back in a few minutes....He can get pretty loud.... Well, that’s done... poor baby was starving. Maggie is finishing off his leftovers..... Now he wants a cookie. I am thinking he is a little bit spoiled..oh well they are just babies for a little while.....We went to Austin yesterday, had lunch and a movie with our daughter ,Ginny and our son, Josh. It was a quiet affair, Ginny lost her voice..... We stopped by a very cute shop in Georgetown, "Blends" close to Austin and I bought a sweater......That will come in handy......nothing like 100 degree plus weather to send me sweater shopping.....just kind of thinking...if I buy it, the cold weather will come....Well, one thing is for certain.....It couldn’t hurt. Life is what you make of it.....so, with that in mind......enjoy life...dolores Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment