Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oklahoma City Quilt Show

Greetings from Oklahoma City   

Yes, we are in the Capitol City and have a booth at the Central Oklahoma Quilters Guild, Inc. Quilt Show.  They call it  A Celebration Of Quilts 2011 FROM HEART AND HANDS.  It is at the State Fair Park and is a two day show ending Saturday (today). Let me tell you, these people really know how to party. Join us if you can. for more information here is a link to their website.
http://www.centralokquilters.org/QuiltShow.aspx

I have to tell you. I am trying to learn how to do this blogging thing. It is new to me, but I am trying. John says that you, just want to know what I am doing and that I just need to visit with you. He claims to have talked to several people and that I need to do it every day or at least every other day. He says not to worry about the puncuation and that it should become easy to do after a few times. Well I don't know about that, but I am going to give it a try.  

Enough about that. Yes, we had a wonderful day Friday. I must say that we met some of the nicest people that I have ever met. I do not intend to offend anyone, and I have met a lot of really nice people all over our United States.  It seems that Quilters as a general rule are just "great" and I am proud that you girls/guys have allowed me be to become a member of your group.... 

More about that later. right now I have got to get ready for the show.  After this show ends today we are southbound-John is such a slavedriver. (I have got to finish putting the final touches on my workshop and be ready for my new classes. I  have got them scheduled
now and will tell you more about them real soon)

Hey, that wasn't so bad...I think I like it already!! John thinks (he is always thinking something) that I should have a little closing saying-like Walter Cronkite or Paul Harvey. Like a motto, so I will use his.

Enjoy Life
dolores Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment