Thursday, July 7, 2011

Down on the Lakadaisies Farm Blog #4

Down on the Lakadaisies Farm Blog #4



We did not do much this year to celebrate the 4th of July.  John spent most of the day in bed, with a bad back.  His back must have been really hurting-not a word about Willie's Picnic....Ginny did come up Saturday with her brother (Josh) and one of our grandpuppies (Scout), but they went home to Austin on Sunday.  Our grandson (Noah) is spending time away from home on the fourth.  His Mom (Amanda) is so lost without
him.  It is so hard to let your children go... if only for a little while.  Our granddaughter (Becky) is working this summer at a snow cone stand.....So proud of her...


Me, .... I am still moving the workshop.  I know..... it is taking a lot longer than I thought.  I keep unearthing things that I have to play with, like this wonderful old dress that came from my Mother in Law.  I don’t know if it was hers, or it might have been her Aunt Vera’s.  Anyway,  I convinced Ginny to try it on.......IT FIT!  Of
course she said she couldn’t breathe, but it looked so cute I had to take a picture. We took it in the workshop, so you can get a sneak peek..

Oh, I nearly forgot...enjoy life
dolores Storm

1 comment:

  1. I really couldn't breathe! I think that I have slight brain damage from oxygen deprivation...

    ReplyDelete