Friday, May 9, 2014

Down on the Lakadaisies Farm Blog # 41

Down on the Lakadaisies Farm Blog # 41

Hello again from the coolest spot on earth-the Lakadaisies Farm. A breezy 78 , we got that nice rain. It is amazing, nearly instantly, everything is so pretty and green. Right now it is too wet to work outside, so I thought I will write another blog. The bad thing is, we are still in a bad drought.

John brought it to my attention that I promised two pictures of the "tiny dancers" so here is another.

 



They are so beautiful. I can’t decide whether I like them best in the winter when they still have light tan leaves that really stand out or when they are blooming. More research is required.

And while I am at it -here are a few pics of my booth at the AQS Quilt Show at Paducah Kentucky.
 





 
Oh, and by the way, I told you about our friend Hannah. Well, she is putting on a "retreat" next weekend ( May 15-18) close to Dallas. I will be helping her, and I think she still has some openings so contact me if you need more information.

So, as always, enjoy life ds.

No comments:

Post a Comment